Thursday, December 31, 2009

Tyler Florence's Beef Bourguignon


The above pic is my dinner that i couldn't wait to eat and hence just took a quick shot. Usually, i don't blog about dinner, but this Tyler Florence's Beef Bourguignon is so good and out of this world, that i just have to put in on record, just in case i forget..lol! Intially i wanted to try Julia Child's but Tiffany of FoodFinery twittered to say Tyler Florence's (with cognac) is way better & she found the right recipe for me! I am so glad that i made it..it's so good that i ate second helping..(cos' usu. i don't - those who knows me know i eat like a bird...but i eat a lot of times a day...lol!).

Thank you so much Tiffany!!


5 comments:

Unknown on December 31, 2009 at 10:35 PM said...

I love beef bourguignon and haven't made it for ages. One for the new year I think!!

tspegar on December 31, 2009 at 11:07 PM said...

The picture is good! It made me drool... yuuuuum! I am thrilled you made it and liked it as much as I do! I am making it next week... I have to now!

Vicki said...

Sounds delicious Faithy, and I'm a vegetarian! I'll make it for the non-veg's in the family.

Happy New Year! You're already in the New Year, yes?

faithy on January 1, 2010 at 12:42 AM said...

@Sarah: Happy New Year! Yes, you have to make it soon, it's sooo good! This is the first time I'm making it and i'm loving it already! :)

@Tiffany: Thanks so much! Glad i made the cognac! Happy New Year! :)

@Vicki: Happy New Year! It is really delicious! I'm sure your family will love it! :)

clementina urbano on January 1, 2010 at 1:31 AM said...

Tanti cari auguri per un 2010 strepitoso di belle novità, di serenità, salute e gioia. Happy new year from Italy Clementina

 

diary of Faithy, the baker Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template